Here we have put together a few bullet-proof tactics to win more customers today.
- Social proof
The most powerful weapon of conversion rate optimization is social proof. Demonstrate how you’ve already helped people with the same challenges your prospects face. This may be achieved in a number of different ways:
- Disclose how happy your existing clients are with the help of testimonials. Although testimonials don’t result in immediate purchases, they are a great way to give your prospects a little more confidence.
- Display recent conversions like opt-ins or sales to boost social proof and improve your conversion rates.
- Feature how many visitors your website or a specific page currently has. This simple trick will definitely raise the demand for your products or services.
- Gain more trust by showing how many followers or subscribers you have on various social media channels as well as gather reviews and display them on your site.
- Gather reviews and display them on your website for added trust.
- Social Media
You may be well branded, you may be well-known, but if you are not increasing the bottom line through your social media marketing, then you cannot really justify the investment.
It’s one thing to be seen. It’s another to inspire those fans and followers to take an intended and useful action like hitting the buy, click, sign up, or call button. Best way to do that?
- Irresistible great content
Great copy sells. First, personalize your message according to the target audience’s needs and demographics.
What exactly can you personalize on your site? A whole lot.
Show relevant testimonials and testimonials. Make your opt-in forms appropriate to what a user is doing on your website at the moment. Write customer-focused copy. Post valuable blog articles to keep your prospects coming back for the new insights.
- A/B tests
Reduce risks that come with making guesses about your conversion rate with the help of A/B tests. Thus, you will turn more visitors into leads and customers. For instance, being unable to decide which website layout brings more customers, you can run an A/B test to determine which one works better.