As a Chinese agent of picking, packing and shipping, China Division has complied with the law at all times. In order to maximize your sales, meet your customers’ expectations, and avoid penalties, we suggest you pay more attention to this post, which will tell you the items that you should avoid after choosing an order fulfillment warehouse.
Products Restricted from Export by China:
- Precious metals such as gold and silver
- National currency
- Foreign currency and its securities
- Radio transceiver, communication security machine
- Valuable Chinese herbal medicines
- Historical relics
- Other items restricted by customs from exiting the country
Various corrosive substances: sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, organic solvents, pesticides, hydrogen peroxide, etc.; various radioactive elements and containers: uranium, cobalt, radium, plutonium, etc., containers that hold or let such substances or are covered by such substances Contaminated items; various biochemical products and infectious items: anthrax, dangerous bacteria, medical waste, etc.
Customs Restricted Items:
- Embargoed publications
- Precious cultural relics
- State secret information
- National currency
- Plants and seeds
- Unsealed food
- Confidential components
- White powder
Due to the differences in customs policies of various countries, some countries or regions are more sensitive to special commodities, and it is difficult to post and clear customs, which can be called “sensitive products”.
Main Sensitive Items:
- Food: all kinds of food (involving inspection and quarantine issues)
- Electronics: electronic products (including batteries), pure batteries, mobile power
- Clothing category: international first-line brand
- Spectacles: Different countries have different regulations on the customs clearance of spectacles (including myopia glasses, sunglasses, 3D glasses, reading glasses, swimming goggles, etc.): In the United States and Canada, spectacles are classified as medical devices, and all spectacles must be obtained. FDA certification; exports to the UK, EU and other 27 countries, frames and lenses have CE certification; exports to Australia, need to provide ECM certification. If you cannot provide relevant certificates, once detained for inspection, customs clearance may not be smooth, and there is a risk of being returned or confiscated.
In brief, the UK is more sensitive to imported beef and is not suitable for mailing. Italy is more sensitive to imported leather shoes and is not suitable for mailing. Australia is more sensitive to imported animal skins and wooden goods, while plant seeds are not suitable for mailing Japan is more sensitive to imported animal skins and wooden goods.