From our previous customer surveys, we can find that many e-commerce sellers are curious about the warehouse planning rules. How are order fulfillment warehouses planned to increase the operating speed?
1. Divide the warehouse into specific operating areas for picking, unloading and packing, which can facilitates employees to complete their work quickly.
2. The door inside the warehouse should be opened outwards, and the effective area of the warehouse should be used reasonably.
3. While reducing the channel space in the warehouse as much as possible, ensure the smoothness of the in and out channels to ensure that the stacking of goods will not affect the operating efficiency of the employees in the warehouse.
4. While ensuring safety, increase the stacking height of goods.
5. Make reasonable use of walls and shelves, and wrap the columns in the e-commerce cloud warehouse so that the columns will not block the access.
6. Try to ensure that the route of goods in and out of the warehouse is one-way and straight, and minimize the tortuous passage. Besides, please avoid inefficient operations like reverse movement.
7. The storage of goods should be placed in a position that is convenient for loading, unloading, warehousing and extraction.
8. Set up a separate safe passage for the warehouse, and at the same time ensure that no debris can be stacked in the passage, and ensure that the passage is unblocked at all times.
9. The warehouse is equipped with standard fire-fighting facilities, and the distance between each product area is in line with industry standards.
10. Set up safety protection measures such as fire extinguishers, smoke alarm systems and anti-theft alarm systems.
11. Set up ventilation and exhaust channels to ensure the normal circulation of air.