China fulfillment center can help you distribute products directly from your factory to customers all over the world.
In this article, we list the leading Shenzhen and Hongkong-based fulfillment centers, including chinadivision.
we cover the following:
- Potential tax issues with cross border e-commerce fulfillment
- When does it make sense to use a fulfillment center in Hong Kong or shenzhen China?
- Should you select a fulfillment center in Hong Kong or shenzhen city China?
What is a fulfillment center?
Fulfillment center offers e-commerce merchants warehousing and shipping services, that allows online businesses to operate without owning their own warehouse or physical storage space.
Sellers or e-commerce merchants can directly send their inventory to the fulfillment center from where it is shipped to their customers.
Most fulfillment centers are integrated with e-commerce platforms(like Amazon, Shopify, and eBay), making it easier for merchants to manage inventory and delivery products.
These are the top reasons of choosing fulfillment center:
- You can get closer to foreign markets. If you are based in the United States and want to sell in Europe, it’s way easier to send your goods to a fulfillment center in the EU – compared to setting up your own warehouse or sending products from the US.
- It’s often cheaper to use a fulfillment center to store and pack your products, compared to renting a warehouse and hiring employees.
- Your international customers get receive the product in only a few days, rather than waiting for more than a week.
In most cases, fulfillment centers go through the following process:
- E-commerce merchants (or the supplier in China) send their products to the warehouse
- The center stores the products in the warehouse
- The customer makes a purchase and orders from the merchant’s website
- The fulfillment center picks & packs products
- The fulfillment center ships products to each individual customers
ChinaDivision is a leading Shenzhen-based fulfillment service provider, that offers a wide range of fulfillment services. These services include:
Picking & packing
QC and inspection
Other value-added services
It is a subsidiary of CNstorm Co., Ltd, which was founded in 2011 The head office and the warehouse of the ChinaDivision are based in Shenzhen.
It also offers easy integration with all major e-commerce platforms and offers dedicated service for Amazon, by the name of “Amazon China fulfillment Service”.